You probably think you don't need this product, but If you live on the road in a van, truck, RV, or camper, you do need this water-resistant, rugged duffel bag that folds into its own pocket for easy storage in small spaces. I love being able to throw my things into this sizable duffel bag for overnight stays. And it is the perfect size as a carry on for most airlines. Comes in 3 colors: blue, orange, black
This is an REI product, we receive commissions at no additional cost to you. To view more options, click Check Availability to be redirected to REI's product page.
- Coated 610-denier Cordura® polyester is rugged and water-resistant
- Carry the duffel by its nylon luggage handle or the included detachable shoulder strap
- Daisy chains on sides offer lash points to let you strap a jacket or other gear to the outside of the bag
- Duffel stows in its own zippered side pocket so you can stash it in your luggage and use it to carry home souvenirs
- The contoured end handle makes it easy to grab and go
- Shoulder strap loops tuck away when not in use
- This item meets carry-on size restrictions for most airlines
|Gear Capacity (L)||
|Gear Capacity (cu. in.)||
2,440 cubic inches
|Number of Exterior Pockets||
1 + main compartment
21 x 10 x 10 inches
1 lb. 2 oz.