A quality made tarp pole is a luxurious thing. When the sun is intense or the rain just won't quit, having an extra shaded, weather-protected area is a real luxury when living out of a camper, tent, van, or RV. Awnings are bulky and expensive, while tarps fold flat and the tent poles collapse into a bundle for easy storage. Best of all, a simple tarp paired with adjustable tarp poles can be readily moved according to the sun. We Highly Recommend these lightweight aluminum poles for durability, ease of use, adjustable height, and compact design. Comes in 2 sizes, 6 ft & 8 ft.
This is a REI product, we receive commissions at no additional cost to you. If you click SHOP NOW, you will be redirected to the REI product page.
- Push-button telescoping end adjusts the 6 ft. pole's length from 60 up to 79 in. and the 8 ft. pole's length from 79 up to 98 in.
- Compatible with many tarps and shelters; review the manufacturer information for the awning, tarp, or shelter with which you want to use this pole
- Shockcorded, 4-section, anodized aluminum pole provides easy setup and folds down to 22 in. for convenient packing
- The indexing strip on the adjustable section helps line up the pushbutton for easy adjustment
- Built with a rubber foot for slip resistance at 1 end and a spike on the other to fit in the awning or tarp's grommet
- Please note: sold as a single-pole; you may need to purchase 2 for the shelter you intend to build
6000-series anodized aluminum
6 FT: (Length) 60 - 79 in. / (diameter) 19mm
8 FT: (Length) 79 - 98 in. / (diameter) 28mm
6 FT: 13 oz.
8 FT: 1 lb. 11 oz.