When it comes to trekking the mountains and deserts there can never be enough water. We have 2 of these 32 oz bottles each. All together 4 bottles equal 1 gallon of water. Many times the estimated distance of a trail on a hiking app is less than the real distance hiked. These lightweight bottles are designed to save weight while keeping water cold all day. If you are an avid hiker these are the best bottles for the long trails ahead.
This is a Backcountry product, we receive commissions at no additional cost to you. If you click SHOP NOW, you will be redirected to the Backcountry product page.
- A water bottle that saves weight without sacrificing performance
- Stainless steel construction is durable and long-lasting
- TempShield double-wall insulation traps cold for a full day
- Wide Mouth design easily accommodates ice cubes
- Flex cap handles abuse, wear and tear, for daily use
- Material Stainless steel 18/8
- Volume 32oz (946 ml)
- Valve Flex Cap
- Dimensions [height x diameter] 9.1 x 3.56in
- Weight 11.63oz