Every morning we use this tiny stove for rapidly boiling water for coffee, tea, or oatmeal. It is lightweight and collapsable making it perfect for storing in small spaces when backpacking, camping, or living on the road. Boils the quickest with Jetboils Fluxring pots but can be used for cooking with any flat bottom pot. We find that the temperature regulator is much easier to control and not such an intense torch compared to other brands. A must-have for fuel canister efficiency.
This is an REI product, we receive commissions at no additional cost to you. To view more options, click Check Availability to be redirected to REI's product page.
- 10,000 BTUs can be regulated for consistent performance and unbeatable simmer control
- Proprietary regulator technology and enhanced regulator diaphragm ensures consistent performance down to 20°F (-6 C)
- Works with any flat bottom cookware and improves efficiencies with compatible Jetboil Fluxring accessories (not included)
- Convenient, reliable push-button igniter
- Support wings fold down for compact packing
- Fuel not included
|Average Boil Time (1L)||
3 min. 15 sec.
4.1 x 6.5 inches