We love Pendleton Products! Pendleton wool blankets are soft, warm, and last a lifetime. Like all of Pendleton's blankets, these are woven in their own mill in Washington State. Each blanket is made of pure virgin wool and features an authentic Pendleton label as well as a full-color woven label depicting different National Parks. What is your favorite park? Comes in three sizes In 7 classy designs to inspire you to cozy up with a nice cup of hot cocoa or tea. Pendleton blanket purchases support the National Park Foundation.
This is a Backcountry product, we receive commissions at no additional cost to you. To view more options click Check Availability to be redirected to Backcountry's product page.
- Festive blanket commemorates America's National Parks
- Pure virgin wool provides cozy-warmth and comfort
- Made Pendleton's mill located in Washington State
- Dry clean only (washing at home may ruin blanket)
- Material pure virgin wool
- Dimensions[twin] 66 x 90 in, [full] 80 x 90 in, [queen] 90 x 90 in
Recommended Use Casual for Home or Life on the road
Manufacturer Warranty Lifetime